testtest

What’s a Baldr Pro?

I've got 2 Baldr Pros and just ordered 2 Baldr Minis on Tuesday ....
The pros are almost overkill ... Mini 2s are no slouch either .... Got 3 of those ... lol

Olight just dropped the price to $119.96 for the Baldr Pro, and $90.97 for the Baldr Mini. I wish I would have waited a little longer before I purchased the PL-MINI 2 Valkyrie.

Just ordered a Baldr mini last night came with 2 free lights $89 on the olight store, I actually ordered the Valkyrie 2 the Night before they announced The baldr and was able to cancel my Valkyrie order, does anyone know how long it usually takes to get something from the olight store? I’m in the north Midwest

Hi Ditch - I ordered a Valkryie 2 a couple months ago. I think it took a couple weeks as it came from China. I was able to order the same thing last night. That said, anyone want to buy a ValKrie 2? PM me if so. I will offload cheap, and it is relatively new (<2 months).

Anyone know of a light/laser combo, other than the Streamlight TLR8, that will allow you to set it so the strobe comes on with the single "on click" as opposed to having to click two buttons or click one button several times? The TLR8 allows you to set the strobe mode so whenever you turn it on, it's in strobe mode, I think. Was just looking for something a little lower cost than the TLR8....like the Baldr Pro. Green laser a plus but not a requirement. I don't THINK any of Olight products do that..........

Ordered my baldr last week the instant it was available, and another free light for sharing olight, the free light I ordered after the baldr shipped and will be here tomorrow, yet the baldr still hasn’t shipped, anyone else tracking their baldr mini?

Ordered my baldr last week the instant it was available, and another free light for sharing olight, the free light I ordered after the baldr shipped and will be here tomorrow, yet the baldr still hasn’t shipped, anyone else tracking their baldr mini?
Mine showed up yesterday. Seemed to be ahead of schedule. Last olight shipped from china, but this one came from Atlanta. It is bigger than the Valkyrie so protrudes a little more and is slightly wider. Will try to get some pics

Mine showed up today.
50884638-783A-46BD-962C-247621F829AC.jpeg

Back