testtest

I know I going to get a lot of crap for this but my favorite 380 pistol is a bersa firestorm. This gun to me is amazing it so accurate where you point it hits and reliable as all hell
I recently switched to a G42 in .380, nothing wrong with this cartridge, especially today with the advanced ammo that’s available, Bersa’s are fine firearms, while I never owned one, my dad had one for years, no issues, it always went bang.

i have a bersa 380 thunder, i got it in 2007 i think
its a great little item, easy to conceal and yes with modern cartridges it does pack a punch. its my favorite carry pistol for those places its more difficult to conceal..

out of all the pistols, it gets the most car time

My only 380 is an LCP and maaaaaan does that thing suck. What a horrible little gun. But for now its the only pocket rocket I have as my SA 911 380 is in parts. Just laziness on my part as it only needs a new spring to get running again.
IMG_2674.jpeg

The only 380 I own is my Walther PPK. It shoots like a champ, but it’s hard to rack (for me, anyway). I don’t carry it but it’s a fun gun to shoot.
Bella, i bought a NIB, S&W EZ slide 380.

it was owned by a gal (she and her hubby) wanted guns for defense, during the pandemic, but neither gun was ever fired, on dry fired.

it's a sweet gun, and super easy to rack.

i dumped it, as i just could not get into a .380 over a 9mm

if you can, at least get to a gun store, and try one, you might be surprised by it.

also, if you didn't know, here is another way to rack a gun....

this gal is very good.

I know I going to get a lot of crap for this but my favorite 380 pistol is a bersa firestorm. This gun to me is amazing it so accurate where you point it hits and reliable as all hell
Nothing wrong there, Bersa Thunders are reliable and accurate little pistols. Had two of them and passed them on to family they were thsa good.

As far as the 380, no issues there from me, two of my most carried handguns are .380s.

20231013_111642.jpg

I like 380s and have several. I'm very fond of the Walther PP series pistols and have carried one on occasion. (y)
However, being a 1911 guy, my favorite 380 is the Colt Mustang. I used to walk quite a bit for exercise. I have a Mustang XSP that I carried during those long walks. Its the only plastic gun I own and I have it for that reason. With the polymer frame and stainless slide, its about as sweat proof as a gun can get. ;)

I have a 911 in .380 that I use for summer shorts carry. I also have a Baby Rock that I use as a range toy. I had an LCP II that I liked, but sold it to a friend who needed a decent gun. I would have liked the LCP Max, but I could get a Max 9 cheaper, had an additional magazine and had more features ( like red dot ready).

Back