testtest

4.25” 1911 .45 with rail

Harlem

Alpha
Do you know if SA has plans to bring back a .45 1911 4.25” with a rail. I have the full size Operator with rail and a weapon light and would like to do the same to a smaller 1911. I don’t have any interest in changing caliber, as I already stock too much ammunition.

Do you know if SA has plans to bring back a .45 1911 4.25” with a rail. I have the full size Operator with rail and a weapon light and would like to do the same to a smaller 1911. I don’t have any interest in changing caliber, as I already stock too much ammunition.
Interesting question…….

I try not to answer a question with a question(s) and honestly I don’t know the answer on what SA is producing but why don’t you consider a 4.25 inch barreled 1911 a full size gun?
Also what is the barrel length of your Operator?
I owned “at one point” a 4.25 inch barreled 1911 Emissary 45ACP and it was a full sized gun.

Interesting question…….

I try not to answer a question with a question(s) and honestly I don’t know the answer on what SA is producing but why don’t you consider a 4.25 inch barreled 1911 a full size gun?
Also what is the barrel length of your Operator?
I owned “at one point” a 4.25 inch barreled 1911 Emissary 45ACP and it was a full sized gun.
Because the 5” is the full-size; a 4.25/4” is a “Commander”…;)

I wish SA would do the Garrison as a Garrison CC with a 4.25 barrel.

They could probably throw the 4.25” battle upper on an Operator frame for those that want the tail!

Either way keep it as a GI bushing/plug recoil not that wonky two piece you unscrew like the Prodigy or a cone style.

I know I know you can change it out but I sort of like getting guns ste up like I like from the factory!

Last edited:
I have the TRP with full rail in 5". I'm not sure I would want a full railed 1911 in a smaller frame. But that has nothing to do with what you want... 😂
Have you considered other 1911 manufacturers in what you are looking for?

BFD63633-6E22-4686-8139-4DCFCE6F4986.jpeg

Back