testtest

45 ammo

javbike

Hellcat
Ok got my feet wet and pick up 2 boxes of 45 they were about 47 dollars a box glad I found them and didn’t have to go to a small gun shop they get you bad I paid 55 bucks for a box of 38 caliber I would think the 45 caliber would be about 55 to 60 and pop maybe more anyway I don’t get my gun till 2 weeks but I am ready oh quick loader is coming from eBay

I checked out they are lot cheaper but I live in California what is the best way to purchase ammo on line thanks

Here's some info you may want to check out? Explains more than just online sales
Sometimes easy things for others aren't so easy for everyone else?

Here's some info you may want to check out? Explains more than just online sales
Sometimes easy things for others aren't so easy for everyone else?

Thanks for the information I read the whole article I think after I ship and pay fees I sitting in the same boat thanks for that it was interesting read

Thanks for the information I read the whole article I think after I ship and pay fees I sitting in the same boat thanks for that it was interesting read
You're welcome, glad it helped explain better. Many times when factoring additional costs online in it isn't feasible.
Thought article covered bases pretty well, may also help straighten up or inform other ammo concerns CA gun owners may face too. Hoping ammo prices drop to realistic levels and availability increases soon throughout the whole country. Is getting there, but is slow going.

Ok got my feet wet and pick up 2 boxes of 45 they were about 47 dollars a box glad I found them and didn’t have to go to a small gun shop they get you bad I paid 55 bucks for a box of 38 caliber I would think the 45 caliber would be about 55 to 60 and pop maybe more anyway I don’t get my gun till 2 weeks but I am ready oh quick loader is coming from eBay
What gun did you get?

I saw where PSA has 100 rounds of white box for $75. Jeez. Then it occurred to me I'm taking a class on July 10th where I need 200 rounds and I was planning on using one of the 45s. So the ammo would cost as much as the class. ( I have a few cases of white box) I might need to think about taking a different gun. I'm well stocked up on .45 so I haven't bothered checking prices since the "Shortage". My god man a 20 round box of HST is $50.

Last edited:
I saw where PSA has 100 rounds of white box for $75. Jeez. Then it occurred to me I'm taking a class on July 10th where I need 200 rounds and I was planning on using one of the 45s. So the ammo would cost as much as the class. ( I have a few cases of white box) I might need to think about taking a different gun. I'm well stocked up on .45 so I haven't bothered checking prices since the "Shortage". My god man a 20 round box of HST is $50.
$37. cheapest for 50rnd Blazer 45ACP FMJ box locally here, limit 3.
Still isn't too good. Better, but not what it should be.

Ok drove to Reno this weekend for a little r and r nice little get away for the wife and in scored big time at the rocklin Ca . Bass pro the are a very fair outfit I got 100rds of 9mm for 39 bucks and 45 for 50rds for 36 not bad I think I did pretty good not as good as in Reno they were selling 45 at 50rds for 27 that’s a good deal anyway I am happy the Bay Area is expensive

It would be easier to move to Arizona.
🤣 I have to admit, buying my first handgun and ammo was really easy online at a store in KY, shipping to me here in AZ. I wanted a certain RO (PI9131L) and online was my only option last year. And I nabbed it just before SA decided to discontinue that model and fourteen dozen others. Still wondering why the whole range officer line was cancelled.

🤣 I have to admit, buying my first handgun and ammo was really easy online at a store in KY, shipping to me here in AZ. I wanted a certain RO (PI9131L) and online was my only option last year. And I nabbed it just before SA decided to discontinue that model and fourteen dozen others. Still wondering why the whole range officer line was cancelled.
I totally agree with you I am also wondering why the Springfield Armory R O line was cancelled , except for the 10 mm Elite . I have had a R O Compact (CCO) in 9 mm for several years and it’s one of my favorite carry pistols. I wanted one in .45 ACP and was very fortunate to find a new one on line in March . It came from a a gun shop in West Virginia and was the first firearm I have ever bought via the Internet. It was a perfectly smooth transaction. I was very fortunate to find it. I understand that the entire Range Officer line were good sellers for S. A. . I suspect that state mandated COVID 19 procedural issues drove them to that decision, since they are located in Illinois which is not a gun friendly by any means. But that is a guess on my part. Personal opinion... they should move to a gun friendly state that would welcome them with open arms and multiple tax incentives...
Respectfully
JoeD

Back