testtest

45 ammo

I totally agree with you I am also wondering why the Springfield Armory R O line was cancelled , except for the 10 mm Elite . I have had a R O Compact (CCO) in 9 mm for several years and it’s one of my favorite carry pistols. I wanted one in .45 ACP and was very fortunate to find a new one on line in March . It came from a a gun shop in West Virginia and was the first firearm I have ever bought via the Internet. It was a perfectly smooth transaction. I was very fortunate to find it. I understand that the entire Range Officer line were good sellers for S. A. . I suspect that state mandated COVID 19 procedural issues drove them to that decision, since they are located in Illinois which is not a gun friendly by any means. But that is a guess on my part. Personal opinion... they should move to a gun friendly state that would welcome them with open arms and multiple tax incentives...
Respectfully
JoeD
Roger that!

and I second the motion, if you get a chance upload a picture of your online prize. 😀

Roger that!

and I second the motion, if you get a chance upload a picture of your online prize. 😀
I already tried but couldn’t get it to work 😳 [?]
Will try again .
Worked fine this time . Operator error the first time 🤣
AA94E6A2-6B97-449E-9F7F-62ECA2E48F61.jpeg
752AA80D-43C6-4542-9F51-1394FD52ED81.jpeg

Very nice! Always liked the 45 RO, could never find when looking for though.
BobM , I was religiously checking several online gun purchasing websites for months and then suddenly there it was on Guns.com and at a pretty descent price too $975. I had my LGS looking for a long time and had given him a list of several .45ACP CCO configuration pistols I would accept, and even included some commander configuration pistols, even though I really wanted a CCO . But he couldn’t find anything at his distributors. So when I saw this I jumped on it immediately . I was VERY FORTUNATE to find the actual pistol that I wanted. So if you are looking for a certain pistol , just keep at it, don’t give up ! You might get lucky .
The new .45 pistol only has the caliber marked on the barrel, not the slide. And the size of the lettering on the slide is very small, compared to the older 9 mm one. I like that, it looks nice .
Thanks for looking 👀 and your interest. Hopefully they will put them make into production . Best wishes , hope you find one . Also you can buy a used one , and have a gunsmith go over it. I had to do that on this brand new one , it was repeatedly having light primer strike failures to fire . Local good gunsmith fixed it for $68
Respectfully
JoeD

I just got some Federal American Eagle 45 acp 230gr. ball ammo for 60 bucks for a hundred round box from Midway. Shipping was like 13 I think.

BobM , I was religiously checking several online gun purchasing websites for months and then suddenly there it was on Guns.com and at a pretty descent price too $975. I had my LGS looking for a long time and had given him a list of several .45ACP CCO configuration pistols I would accept, and even included some commander configuration pistols, even though I really wanted a CCO . But he couldn’t find anything at his distributors. So when I saw this I jumped on it immediately . I was VERY FORTUNATE to find the actual pistol that I wanted. So if you are looking for a certain pistol , just keep at it, don’t give up ! You might get lucky .
The new .45 pistol only has the caliber marked on the barrel, not the slide. And the size of the lettering on the slide is very small, compared to the older 9 mm one. I like that, it looks nice .
Thanks for looking 👀 and your interest. Hopefully they will put them make into production . Best wishes , hope you find one . Also you can buy a used one , and have a gunsmith go over it. I had to do that on this brand new one , it was repeatedly having light primer strike failures to fire . Local good gunsmith fixed it for $68
Respectfully
JoeD
Thanks JD,
So you're the culprit that got mine? Am Kidding! :) Good deal on finding yours! Can be a fun journey.
Yup, realize what you're saying. Feel and do about same when time's right. Like when got an OSP Hellcat or other HG's. Was what wanted for purpose after researching the heck out of them. Tracked them down and got at fair prices. I won't pay exaggerated pricing for anything and am too laid back normally to get too crazy on some stuff right now too. I don't get in a hurry too often for various reasons. Will likely and eventually find one when time's right. Believe me, I do shop, keep eyes open and look for good deals. Shopping doesn't always mean buying to me though. Pretty sure know where there's one for sale right now....or was a few days ago? :)

Thanks JD,
So you're the culprit that got mine? Am Kidding! :) Good deal on finding yours! Can be a fun journey.
Yup, realize what you're saying. Feel and do about same when time's right. Like when got an OSP Hellcat or other HG's. Was what wanted for purpose after researching the heck out of them. Tracked them down and got at fair prices. I won't pay exaggerated pricing for anything and am too laid back normally to get too crazy on some stuff right now too. I don't get in a hurry too often for various reasons. Will likely and eventually find one when time's right. Believe me, I do shop, keep eyes open and look for good deals. Shopping doesn't always mean buying to me though. Pretty sure know where there's one for sale right now....or was a few days ago? :)
I got lucky myself at guns.com and jump right on it luckily I did the price jump the next to double it list for 840 at Springfield I paid 745 for a mil spec 1911 you can buy it now for 1605.99 . I try to do my research and not pay the crazy prices. I purchased my mp 40 smith and Wesson I payed probably 150. over ,but it was to a local gun shop so I feel a little better taking it in the shorts

Back