testtest

Defeating My Swine Gene: MTM Case-Gard Tactical Range Box

I use various MTM products for ammo storage, and have been impressed by the quality. While I liked the article, I've got to say that the headlines on The Armory Life are getting a little weird lately. Between this and the whole "Don't Read This if You Play Dungeons & Dragons" piece, I'm starting to miss headlines that simply told me the subject of the article. I must be getting old.

I use various MTM products for ammo storage, and have been impressed by the quality. While I liked the article, I've got to say that the headlines on The Armory Life are getting a little weird lately. Between this and the whole "Don't Read This if You Play Dungeons & Dragons" piece, I'm starting to miss headlines that simply told me the subject of the article. I must be getting old.
In fairness to Springfield some of these articles are written and there titles come from the author that does not work for Springfield Armory. If you scroll down to the very end they talk about the author and where the articles come from.

I used to assume that a product that was "Tactical" had some characteristic which would aid the user significantly over the "Regular" version should they find themselves in life or death altercation.

How effin' stupid was I....

I have a tactical snuff can holder for my belt.
I’ll see your snuff holder and raise you a tactical beer mug.
E56FD0D3-C35C-4B5D-AD76-F2D605EC6DF2.jpeg

Back