testtest

5.56 Ammo

Oaktree45

Master Class
The shooting range/gun store I belong to got a shipment of ammo in recently. Not what I can afford. Who can afford this?

20210228_110545_1.jpg

Almost a buck a round that will be a hard pass for me.

Ammo prices will come down with time and all these inflated purchases people are making will end up being a waste of cash.

It's funny how the some think the current ammo shortage and price increase will last forever considering this tends to happen every election cycle especially when an anti 2A candidate takes office and the current covid situation hasn't helped things with the raw materials shortage due to supply line interruptions with the lock downs around the world.

Prices will come down in time as the supply chains open up and demand will always produce the means to supply the consumer when there's a dollar to be made.

If I had the disposable income maybe and that’s a “BIG” maybe however I’d want them to confirm the round count. That being said I see a group of guys going in on it.

Last edited:
Our LGS got in 8,000 rounds of .308 a couple months ago. $8,000 for the barrel

it was gone in 2 days. 2 guys bought it, split it up and charged $1.50 a round in 150 round lots. It was all sold out in 1 week. Those 2 guys made quick $$$

Back