testtest

5 Good 9mm Luger Loads for Personal Defense

I use all the same ammo in my guns and I've toyed with the civil defense ammo before.
I have civil defense. I have seen videos of it it not being able to completely cycle the slide. My thinking may be off, but seeing how the XDE is easier to rack I have tried it through that without any issues. It would be something I would use in the house to prevent over penetration. I have done no testing with it though other than functionality in the XDE.

I've shot a few mags with a couple different carry guns and I haven't found any issues with it.

I am interested in the 10mm civil defense ammo after seeing it used on a pork shoulder.

And your definitely on to something there with using it as a home defense ammo.

Most of my 9mm’s are loaded with 124 or 147gr HST, Gold Dots, or Ranger-T. Usually short barreled get 147’s, longer tubes 124’s.

My USP’s, though, have the Underwood +P Gold Dot loads...
How you like that HK USP I have one in 45 ACP its the older SOCOM version.

I've shot a few mags with a couple different carry guns and I haven't found any issues with it.

I am interested in the 10mm civil defense ammo after seeing it used on a pork shoulder.

And your definitely on to something there with using it as a home defense ammo.
That's some Deadly Ammo

I've carried Federal HST 147 grain in all my guns for years. However I've switched to Federal Syntech defense ammo recently.

Attachments

• 20200613_100353.jpg
    20200613_100353.jpg
    173.9 KB · Views: 185
Back