testtest

5 Reasons You Should Carry a Revolver

I'm a revolver fan, but I have to disagree with the author's assertion that a 4" .357 mag revolver is more accurate than "all but the most finely tuned automatic pistols." Perhaps this is true with a significant amount of training, but I have never been able to fire revolvers as accurately as I can fire my stock XD's and XDM Elite. This is not to say that I cannot fire a revolver accurately, I am just more accurate with semi-autos. I own several wheelguns, but the only revolvers I have ever carried are snub nose J-Frame models designed for close-up use.

I'm a revolver fan, but I have to disagree with the author's assertion that a 4" .357 mag revolver is more accurate than "all but the most finely tuned automatic pistols." Perhaps this is true with a significant amount of training, but I have never been able to fire revolvers as accurately as I can fire my stock XD's and XDM Elite. This is not to say that I cannot fire a revolver accurately, I am just more accurate with semi-autos. I own several wheelguns, but the only revolvers I have ever carried are snub nose J-Frame models designed for close-up use.
I also agree with your surmise-for myself I can manage 8 or 9 very close together rounds out of any of my 1911's but have a devil of a time with a revolver in DA mode.

Back