testtest

5 Silliest Mistakes People Make In the Outdoors

Probably should have titled the article, "5 dumbest mistakes people make in the outdoors". Nothing 'silly' about falling 200', getting flung around like a rag doll by a bison, etc.

One day at the ranch, they had a Buffalo in a pen. After breakfest my son wanted to feed it. So he got some bread and was throw him slices. Well he didnt want nothing to do with the bread. The last slice my son threw at him hit him in the face. Damn did it get ****, charge the fence. I pulled my pistol out thinking I may have to put him down. We back out slow and it was all clam again.

This past Spring there were a couple different news stories about people getting too close to Bison and getting hurt. Just a week or so ago there was a lady photographer that kept getting closer until she gut attacked. Kinda like this virus, people refuse to believe it's real, until they or someone close to them has it. I and most of my family have survived the Covid virus, Lost my 45YO daughter in law. I am scheduled for surgery this Thursday and had to get tested again, I'm still positive and they are cancelling my surgery. I have multiple Kidney stones and pissing more blood then urine and there isn't a damn thing they will do to help me now.

This past Spring there were a couple different news stories about people getting too close to Bison and getting hurt. Just a week or so ago there was a lady photographer that kept getting closer until she gut attacked. Kinda like this virus, people refuse to believe it's real, until they or someone close to them has it. I and most of my family have survived the Covid virus, Lost my 45YO daughter in law. I am scheduled for surgery this Thursday and had to get tested again, I'm still positive and they are cancelling my surgery. I have multiple Kidney stones and pissing more blood then urine and there isn't a damn thing they will do to help me now.
Sorry to hear this, my prayers are for you. Sorry to hear you lost your daughter in-law.

Back