testtest

5 Tips for Older Armed Citizens.....

Agreed, Great article, which I closely identified with. Thanks for posting it Annihilator, it seriously goes well with the Holsters for aging gun carriers article that I post earlier and mentioned some of the same within.

You know , this getting old isn't what it is cracked up to be. :D It's more like a walk in the park with :poop: laying every where.
As for this article , it says a lot for my conditions also. I wish old arther would stop putting his $.02 in so often these days.

You know , this getting old isn't what it is cracked up to be. :D It's more like a walk in the park with :poop: laying every where.
As for this article , it says a lot for my conditions also. I wish old arther would stop putting his $.02 in so often these days.
I agree with you on "getting old isn't what it's cracked up to be". My Stepmother made it to 93 (2 weeks before her birthday for 94), before passing away. I asked her what it took to get into the 90's of age and wondered if I'd ever make it that far (I'm thinking I won't). Her response was "You don't want too"! Apparently, the "little aches and pains" become more frequent and severe, making the quality of living life difficult.

Back