testtest

50 AE?

Shot one in a Deagle.

It’s mild compared to a .500...

Well, I was actually looking or comparing it to the .480 Ruger. I’m not interested in the S&W 500. That’s to big for what I’m looking for, I will tote this in the woods. Did you like it? Was it accurate? From what I saw, the 6.5” bbl in the DE was heavier than the BFR? I’d really like to go the BFR route.

I have a Deagle in 50AE. Never fired a 500 (but I have one on order), but my 454 Casull definitely had more felt recoil the the DE50. I shot it indoors, nice flame that shoots out, and my buddy several lanes from me could feel the concussion (as did I 🥴😆 ). It's a heavy sucker and fun to shoot. I'm thinking of getting their new 429 barrel as it utilizes the same frame and mags as the 50AE (save some $$ then buying the whole gun).

Only BFR I’ve played with was the .30-30 model...and it wasn’t at the same time, so...can’t help you there.

The DE was quite accurate...but I’ve found them all to be that way.

The ability to switch calibers on the DE is a big plus, too...my friend who had it also had a .440 CorBon barrel for it, and that was nuts...

I have a Deagle in 50AE. Never fired a 500 (but I have one on order), but my 454 Casull definitely had more felt recoil the the DE50. I shot it indoors, nice flame that shoots out, and my buddy several lanes from me could feel the concussion (as did I ). It's a heavy sucker and fun to shoot. I'm thinking of getting their new 429 barrel as it utilizes the same frame and mags as the 50AE (save some $$ then buying the whole gun).

I’ve shot the .454 Casull, it is snappy. I like the idea of swapping uppers or barrels but I just love revolvers. Wouldn’t stop me from going with the DE. I have read about the .429 but it was not good. Had several “teething” issues and if it gets worked out it would be a great round, but for now it is a boutique round. Thanks for the input.

I’ve shot the .454 Casull, it is snappy. I like the idea of swapping uppers or barrels but I just love revolvers. Wouldn’t stop me from going with the DE. I have read about the .429 but it was not good. Had several “teething” issues and if it gets worked out it would be a great round, but for now it is a boutique round. Thanks for the input.
No problem BangBang.

Back