testtest

6 Great Home Defense Shotguns for Less

I came a few minutes away from buying one of those Black Aces semis. I decided to do some research though and it appears the guy who owns the company is a D bag and they don’t stand behind their products. Which have a moderate rate of failure. Apparently some of their shotguns are just modded Mossbergs.

I've owned both 12 and 20 gauge Maverick 88's for years. These are rock-solid pumpguns and I personally think they are one of the best values in the firearm industry. I have the 5+1 capacity 18.5" Security model and plan on getting one of the 20" models with the 7+1 capacity whenever one shows up on the shelf at Academy. All the Mavericks sell out within hours in my area because Academy has not raised the prices from the usual $189-$229 range.

I bought a Stevens 320 a little while back. It seems like a solid shotgun. I'm waiting to see how it holds up after hundred rounds before I declare it to be as good as the Mavericks. I'd make a terrible gun reviewer because I often don't form a definite opinion about a gun until I've had it for a few years and put a lot of rounds through it. Half of the guns I reviewed would be on an entirely new generation/design by the time I was ready to share my opinion.

I've got an old Mossberg 500 that was given to me, just had to do some wood working on it.
IMG_1143.JPG

Back