testtest

Wringing Out the XD-M Elite Tactical OSP

I was looking for holster for my XDm elite OSP with optic. The t rex arms ragnarok looks good to me which I will buy. The shooters belt from esstac very good but pricey. The article posted I give a thumbs up.

I was looking for holster for my XDm elite OSP with optic. The t rex arms ragnarok looks good to me which I will buy. The shooters belt from esstac very good but pricey. The article posted I give a thumbs up.
I highly recommend the T Rex Raganarok! I also had a hard time finding a lot of good holster options for the XDM. T Rex is an awesome company and well worth supporting. Also, the Esstac belt is outstanding. By far the best system I have tested, it's worth saving for! At the very least running their KYWI pouches on your current belt is a huge upgrade. Thanks for watching!

I went through one of the manual's of an osp from springfield, it didn't say in the manual anything about mounting the optic. I'd like to know how it mount's and can I use Holosun? shame they didn't make the hellcat mountable without modifications to put a holosun on it.

I went through one of the manual's of an osp from springfield, it didn't say in the manual anything about mounting the optic. I'd like to know how it mount's and can I use Holosun? shame they didn't make the hellcat mountable without modifications to put a holosun on it.
The manuals that I see on there website are for the original XD line. And yes the Holson can be used with proper mounting plate which are available on there website.

The Hellcat will fit the HS-407K and 507k without modification. Blue loctite and 15 in/lbs on a torque wrench is a good rule of thumb for mounting optics on pistols.

The manuals that I see on there website are for the original XD line. And yes the Holson can be used with proper mounting plate which are available on there website.
If you call Springfield they will send you the correct mounting plate for free. I didn’t know that until a few weeks after I purchased my Elite

Back