testtest

Do You ExtraCarry?

I do carry an extra magazine for a deep-carry handgun when wearing summer cloths, but not the product that the article (and SA?) appears to be endorsing.

The product in the article looks to be bulkier than the NeoMag I use so I wouldn't consider the articles' product.

I think the article has merits but should have discussed (compared & contrasted) the other types very low-profile pocket magazine holders like the Neomag, Snagmag, etc.

My .02

I sometimes wear some of the casual 5.11 pants at work. These pants have a specifically designed magazine pockets on the outside of the rear pockets. All of my compact and full-size mags fit will in these pockets and don't print. Pocket gun magazines will fit, but they can be hard to dig out when they slip to the bottom of the pocket. The 5.11 pants may be a good option for some people, and you can usually buy the pants less than the cost of one of the magazine holders mentioned in the article.

I have a drawer full of mag pouches/holsters, speed loader holsters, etc.. 99% of the time I keep one extra somewhere close by ( lunch box if I'm at work or glove box in my truck, etc..) and 1 in my weak side pocket facing the correct way so I don't have to think about it or look at it if I need to load it into the gun in a hurry.

Generally the mag holders for the bigger pistols are all belt worn and like a lot of the stuff I apparently had to have they would only be used if I found myself going somewhere that I had a good reason to believe the S was going to hit the fan and I wanted to be very heavily outfitted. In other words. pretty much never.

Dan - Thanks for the nice review.

Here are some of the features of the ExtraCarry Mag Pouch:

✔ Securely locks in place on your pants pocket with patented locking mechanism:
✔ No exposed rounds to get dislodged or compromised by items in your pocket
✔ Concealed Carry your spare magazine in your pocket
✔ Made with Carbon Fiber Reinforced Nylon
✔ Looks unassuming "like a pocket knife"
✔ Light weight and comfortable
✔ Ambidextrous design
✔ Fast access to your spare pistol magazine
✔ Spare magazine located in the same place every time
✔ Made in the USA
✔ Order With Confidence - 100% Money Back Guarantee (less shipping)

Here is a 15% off discount code: TAL15OFF

Patented locking mechanism:

ExtraCarry 9mm Universal Side.jpg

Back