testtest

NcSTAR VISM ECO MOD2: When Cheap & Good Converge?

I'm not opposed to budget optice. I own a bunch of Sig and Holosun optics for example.

From this article though, this optic is probably a hard pass for me. It's heavy, no mention of battery life, no mention of if the backup irons are adjustable (doesn't look like it from the pics).

I'm not opposed to budget optice. I own a bunch of Sig and Holosun optics for example.

From this article though, this optic is probably a hard pass for me. It's heavy, no mention of battery life, no mention of if the backup irons are adjustable (doesn't look like it from the pics).
I'm also not above using lower-end optics, and have actually been quite happy with both Holosun and the Sig Romeo series. That being said, this optic seems pricey for a product from a lower-end manufacturer. It may be a decent optic, but I think I could get something just as good for a much lower price, or a whole lot better for not much more money.

I promise you there is a massive difference between a Sig/Holosun optic and an NcStar optic.

Back