testtest

7 PRC

I saw Springfield is going to be doing a rifle with this cartridge and was wondering if anyone had seen anything on this as of yet? I was told it would be introduced in 2023 which is just around the corner. A long action version of the Waypoint maybe?

I'm not a hornady fan, bu unfortunately do own a 6.5creed. I like the 260rem better. I don't own any 28cals either. Probably lots of mfgs going to offer 7prc.

There is a long list of those that are going to offer it. Springfield was one of them but no word on it yet. Was just curious if anyone had any information on it yet.

Me too. Especially if it comes in the Waypoint. If it doesn’t, I will probably build one just like the Waypoint.
Yeah the Waypoint is a rifle I'd like but there are several others also that have me drooling. The new (not released yet) Aero Precision bolt action has me very intrigued as well; it's supposed to accept Remage barrels. We'll see.

If their BA's are as god as their semi's, then call me good. In an interview with someone from kreiger (I think) stated AP is part of their company?

If their BA's are as god as their semi's, then call me good. In an interview with someone from kreiger (I think) stated AP is part of their company?
IDK about Krieger being tied to them but we know Ballistic Advantage is. It is supposed to be builder kits and sets or just buy the action and build it with whatever other parts. Rem 700 footprint action but with a three lug bolt head so it will have a 60° bolt throw (maybe 70°, can't remember).

Back