testtest

7 Top Double-Stack 9mm Pistols For Concealed Carry (2021)

This is a much better list than most. I'm a little puzzled when magazines list guns that have just been released as one of "the best" on the market. I'm really hoping that the Ruger Max-9 and Walther PDP turn out to be great pistols. However, until I see a few more long-term reliability tests and hear good reviews from actual owners, I'm hesitant to declare them to be great guns based only on samples provided to reviewers and spec sheets. For now, I think the Glock 48/43X and the Walther PPO M2 have more evidence that they are great guns.

I almost feel sorry for these authors because so many companies are releasing high-quality, reliable handguns these days. Since Remington left the handgun market, and Taurus stepped-up their quality control, there seem to be far fewer duds hitting store shelves.

I was looking for concealed carry. And the above list is titled the same.
To me it didn't fell like something I could easily carry and especially draw from a holster without snagging.

It seems like their criteria was double stack. Concealable OWB could be almost any gun in the right weather. In my mind when you call a gun a " Concealed carry gun" it should be one that can be readily and comfortably worn IWB with minimal printing.

Back