testtest

8 months and still waiting

Contact the seller. I ordered my Mil Spec which was a discontinued item, I expected if they are discontinued and for sale, it must be sitting in stock. It wasn't. It had to be built...so they said...

I've been waiting 8months for a Saint Victor (Ca. compliant) that I ordered at th beginning of July 2021 ...
Anyone else having these "wait" issues when ordering a Springfield rifle ...?
I think long waits are pretty much routine in all industries these days. I waited near 4 months for a set of grips. Most holster makers I looked at had waits ranging up to 6 months. And these are pretty simple handmade items with few components.

That said, talk to your seller and find out the issue. I have found that there is a hierarchy to these things and maybe your local guy is low in the importance list for the larger suppliers. Most gunshops order from one or two major gun suppliers not the actual maker. And those major sellers tend to play favorites.

I've been waiting 8months for a Saint Victor (Ca. compliant) that I ordered at th beginning of July 2021 ...
Anyone else having these "wait" issues when ordering a Springfield rifle ...?
Sorry to hear that Ive always had good luck with springfield.Just a thought.In Illinois people wait years,at times just to get a FOID card so they can purchase a firearms

Back