testtest

Hidden Hybrid Hellcat Appendix Carry Holster

Thanks for the video, Mike.

I have a question for you appendix carriers it there who wear this type of hybrid holster. Do you use any type of foam wedge to assist with concealment? I don't, but I want to hear your thoughts.

Thanks for the video, Mike.

I have a question for you appendix carriers it there who wear this type of hybrid holster. Do you use any type of foam wedge to assist with concealment? I don't, but I want to hear your thoughts.
The claw always felt more comfortable to me as compared to the wedge. I have run both and depending on the size and how much you're seated they can get annoying.

The claw always felt more comfortable to me as compared to the wedge. I have run both and depending on the size and how much you're seated they can get annoying.
I am running a Crossbreed Reckoning with a claw and it's working just fine. HOOAH! Thanks, Mike.

I have this holster and I made my own wedge of sorts, because the manufacturer doesn't offer one (or didn't when I bought mine). So heavy duty velcro tape and part of a gel shoe insole make a serviceable wedge. I think it helps to keep the beaver tail tucked in closer.

Back