testtest

Review: M1A Loaded Precision 6.5 CM

Good post @Mike H. I just picked one of these up (6.5 CM in Desert FDE), but haven't shot it yet. Hopefully I won't have any problems like the person that posted a thread on his unfortunate issues, documented here on the forum.
This is my first 6.5 CM Semi Auto rifle I've owned (I have several bolt rifles in 6.5 CM and 6 CM), and it goes nicely with my M1A National Match Walnut 308 and a M14 I bought previously (Of course there's a nice M1 Garand in my collection as well ;)).

Is it me, or is Dylan Casey actually Wil Wheaton's Doppelganger? Regardless, enjoyed the video, even though I now have another firearm added to my "wish list."

I have this same rifle and have fired it only with iron sights thus far due to not having received a suitable scope for it. As far as iron sights go, it will get the job done if I do my part. Sitting here with my SADLAK scope mount, waiting for a scope and for ammo prices to settle down...

Thanks Mike, Good article / video....

"He came with one gun and one gun only: a beautiful walnut-stocked M14."
Guessing someone got stiffed! :)
There were all kinds of Accessories that came with GI Joe. These are but a few:
1964 GI Joe Vintage Hasbro 12 Tan Belt, .45, Holster ...
Vintage GI Joe Rifles Hand Gernades 45 Pistols Bayonet ...
Vintage 1964 Hasbro GI Joe Weapon Lot M1 Garand 1911 Rifle ...

Thanks Mike, Good article / video....

"He came with one gun and one gun only: a beautiful walnut-stocked M14."
Guessing someone got stiffed! :)
There were all kinds of Accessories that came with GI Joe. These are but a few:
1964 GI Joe Vintage Hasbro 12 Tan Belt, .45, Holster ...
Vintage GI Joe Rifles Hand Gernades 45 Pistols Bayonet ...
Vintage 1964 Hasbro GI Joe Weapon Lot M1 Garand 1911 Rifle ...
Bob, never pictured you as a guy that liked to play with dolls. I was a bit too old for G.I Joe when they came on the scene, but my younger brother had several of the armament you put on display. Me, I was too busy prowling around the fields with my 12ga. Savage Pump, nailing quail and blasting bunnies.

Bob, never pictured you as a guy that liked to play with dolls. I was a bit too old for G.I Joe when they came on the scene, but my younger brother had several of the armament you put on display. Me, I was too busy prowling around the fields with my 12ga. Savage Pump, nailing quail and blasting bunnies.
Hah, about same here. Was sorta jealous of little brothers though. GI Joe's are pretty cool. Did however have a few "Erector Sets" as they were called. Pretty neat, could make all sorts mechanical contraptions with included metal beams, motors, gears and pulleys. Did scale model rockets, planes and cars too. Had a few dolls, but more on the human side and more life size than GI Joe with different "features and accessories" and a whole lot cuter.

Erector sets were pretty cool at the time:
Classic building toys we love | Tinybop

Back