testtest

Every Way to Carry the Hellcat with Alien Gear

i have the appendix Alien Gear. it came all set up, not too many extra pieces, like the video shows. at first it was a bit uncomfortable, but given some time, it "broke-in" nicely, and is comfortable for me.

now that winter is quickly approaching, i'm gonna need some other holster, i was thinking the shoulder one.

That system to me seems way over complicated and doesn't look comfortable in the least...I carry my Hellcat in the appendix position with a LLOD Associate V2 holster and it's fantastic! The best thing about it is that it doesn't take an engineering degree to use it.

I definitely like the look of those and it was in the running (top 3) when I was picking my appendix carry holster. I ultimately went with a Vedder because as like Scott said, it looked a bit complicated and cumbersome, comparatively speaking. The Alien system certainly looks more versatile.

I run Alien Gear Shapeshifter for IWB at 3 o clock and OWB and love them.
I Have AG for 2 Sig’s and my SA 1911

I definitely like the look of those and it was in the running (top 3) when I was picking my appendix carry holster. I ultimately went with a Vedder because as like Scott said, it looked a bit complicated and cumbersome, comparatively speaking. The Alien system certainly looks more versatile.
I have the shapeshifter setup from Alien Gear for a few of mine. I usually grab my Vedder IWB though.

Back