testtest

9mm ammunition available for over three days!

benstt

Professional
Founding Member
I've been watching TargetSportsUSA.com and they've had 9mm range rounds in stock for more than three days. I was expecting it to sell out in an hour as has been the norm.

Local Bass Pro shop opened 3 cases of Winchester 150rds fmj boxes while I was standing there looking. I swear the Vultures swooped down out of the ceiling rafters and tore out of there it was mayhem!! BP allows a 5 box purchase per day so yep gone in 30 seconds. They were priced at $54 a box.
I did manage to secure 2 boxes for my kids but I just about lost an arm and eyeball.
:oops:

Last edited:
Local Bass Pro shop opened 3 cases of Winchester 150 fmj while I was standing there looking. I swear the Vultures swooped down out of the ceiling rafters and tore out of there it was mayhem!! BP allows a 5 box purchase per day so yep gone in 30 seconds. They were priced at $54 a box.
I did manage to secure 2 boxes for my kids but I just about lost an arm and eyeball.
:oops:
What kind of ammo was that? 30-30? .308? I've never heard of a 150gr 9mm.

Fixed it.
And yes there is a 150gr 9mm.

Just before covid I got a deal from PSA of 250 rounds of 147gr 9mm and 5 S&W 8 round factory shield mags for $90.00

Man I miss those days.....☹️

I've seen some self defense ammo in 150gr before but I've never shot any.

I've watched the Target Sports USA website for awhile. They used to be one of my go-to's for 7.62x39 bulk ammo. I fully support capitalism, but I'm just not willing to pay $30 a box for FMJ 9mm ammo. My price limit per box has raised from $15-$20 in the past few months, but I'm capping it at $20. I'm still holding out hope that we will see reasonable prices before summer.

Academy: N Tx
Steady friday deliveries of ammo, but must fight the hordes.
Academy has only gone up $1 - $3per box on almost all 9mm and .45. Few ammo calibers higher, but not huge like other stores.

nice to see a company not gouge the customers.

Academy: N Tx
Steady friday deliveries of ammo, but must fight the hordes.
Academy has only gone up $1 - $3per box on almost all 9mm and .45. Few ammo calibers higher, but not huge like other stores.

nice to see a company not gouge the customers.
Bass Pro has been pretty honest with their prices also when they have it in stock and an LGS called Northeast Muntions has been selling what they get in for the best prices I've seen since the panic.

Back