testtest

9mm Luger (FMJ) available

ScottJ

Professional
Founding Member
Heads-up:

I was just over at the Federal website, and there is currently 9mm 124 grn and 115 grn, FMJ, 50 rnds per box, $26.99 per box, available. 4 bxs per order allowed.....for the moment.

Heads-up:

I was just over at the Federal website, and there is currently 9mm 124 grn and 115 grn, FMJ, 50 rnds per box, $26.99 per box, available. 4 bxs per order allowed.....for the moment.

Am finding Remington 9mm for $23. for 50 round boxes of FMJ limit 2 daily @ LGS. Is a nice change from zippo.
Anything else? Nodda thing except boxes of 7.62x39 FMJ Wolf @ $8/20rnds w/same limit.

Looks like all the 124 gr is already gone (4:51pm). I just bought 2 boxes of 115 gr just to have something to shoot.
That is what we have done is just get a couple boxes when we can find it local, just to shoot. My wife went to town one day without me and came home with 200 rounds of aluminum 9mm. I guess we will try and shoot it. Otherwise we are still sitting on the 1,000 round reserve of higher quality stuff.
So yeah, we just pick up a box or two here and there to plick with and call it a day.

Last edited:
Fer real? I'm in will county. Their restrictions note says they will not ship to Illinois, it didn't say prohibited cities. I'm gonna have to give it a try.
Both bulkammo.com and ammoman.com I buy from routinely. I'd call them and ask because Will county is one of those I've seen listed before as well as other counties around you. You are too close to Chicago for comfort in my humble opinion.....

I have only seen 9mm once in the past 13 months, but there was a ton of .22LR and .223 available at our local Academy. Picked up the wife so we could buy 4 boxes of .22LR (2 boxes per customer).

It's been a while since I've found ammo for sale, so I took advantage of Federal's recent [slim] offerings. Ord'd the alloted 2 bxs on April 27th, and 2 bxs again on May 3rd. Today I ord'd the mininmum 4 bxs per order. Soon, I'll finally have a small amount of 9mm fmj for some range time. Haven't been since March iirc.

I'm with you. I can find it around here for $16-$18/box, which is still too high, but internet prices on ALL ammo are still ridiculous.
We are seeing around 23 a box, which is to much. but you do not have to pay shipping either. It goes fast still though. I think it will start to calm down here in a few months, people about have to be stocked up by now I would think, as I am not seeing tons of people at the range shooting it off.

Back