testtest

A Clueless New Gun Owner

I'm surprised no one here brought up the video of the guy that committed suicide at an indoor range. That video was hard to watch. On the original post video if you watch she did get shot grabbing at her abdominal area stands up takes 2-3 steps and falls over, probably loosing consciousness. I hope she survived and I also hope she didn't allow this one mistake however common it is sadly make her hate firearms and start batting for the other team.

I'm surprised no one here brought up the video of the guy that committed suicide at an indoor range. That video was hard to watch. On the original post video if you watch she did get shot grabbing at her abdominal area stands up takes 2-3 steps and falls over, probably loosing consciousness. I hope she survived and I also hope she didn't allow this one mistake however common it is sadly make her hate firearms and start batting for the other team.
Hope she recovered fully and punched him square in the jaw when she got out of the hospital

At the club I belong to, you have to qualify to use our indoor pistol range. A range officer watches everything you do one-on-one for safety violations and you have to put 10 rounds on a 12" X 12" target at 50 feet. One safety violation or the inability to put 10 rounds on target disqualifies you from your key card being activated for that range. You can retry after 30 days. We also have a 3 gun outdoor walk thru range requiring a safety qualification. All of our ranges are video monitored and safety violators are reprimanded, suspended, or their membership revoked (for constant offenders). There are frequent trainings by certified instructors at little to no cost for members. I feel pretty safe there.

Last edited:
Back