testtest

A concise but very well written piece on "Constitutional" carry!

Good article there Joe, thanks for posting it, since I live in Ohio, this is going to be good, like the article stated we already have open carry here, which a good many people do, I got my CCW license when I worked at my sheriff dept, still renew when it’s due. I think this permitless carry bill will pass with no issues once they get the wording right for all to agree on and I am sure DeWine will sign it into law.

Here in PA, both houses of the legislature easily passed constitutional carry bills only to have it vetoed by Governor Wolf. Hopefully, we will have a Republican Governor next year due to term limits and the bill will come up again.
If there is enough votes for constitutional carry the veto could still be meaningless. VETO isn't final word, but could stand corrected?

I'm not sure whether or not the percentage is high enough for an override as both houses were off for the holidays but I've heard it mentioned by several in the legislature. Time will tell.

While the number of states enacting or seriously considering Constitutional Carry is very promising for 2A rights, so is an outlet like Yahoo News publishing this story. Yahoo is definitely left-leaning. Their willingness to publish positive, intelligent articles supporting gun rights is a good sign that we are making progress.

Back