testtest

A Decision Has Been Made

Although I won’t be stopping completely and after close to 40 years I’m taking a step back from advertising to the general public about my Raptor Rescue Service due to ongoing medical and health issues with my right leg and shoulders.
This week I’ll be removing my cell number from my truck and contacting the Raptor Rescue organization of Kentucky that I’ll be limiting my involvement to only being contacted by them for services.
To a point I’m sad but since I’ll still be available when needed albeit on a limited basis I’m happy to still do what I love.

Although I won’t be stopping completely and after close to 40 years I’m taking a step back from advertising to the general public about my Raptor Rescue Service due to ongoing medical and health issues with my right leg and shoulders.
This week I’ll be removing my cell number from my truck and contacting the Raptor Rescue organization of Kentucky that I’ll be limiting my involvement to only being contacted by them for services.
To a point I’m sad but since I’ll still be available when needed albeit on a limited basis I’m happy to still do what I love.
Does this also mean we have the retire your “Goose” tag?

No need to be sad. We all have to limit some things we love to do as we age but are limited by health issues. Focus on all those raptors you saved and it will bring you joy. You might also find a younger person that you could mentor, teaching them what you know will be enjoyable and cement your legacy. You have already made a difference!

Back