testtest

A fresh set of 1911 grips.

Bragah

Elite
While I like the blue grips that came with it, I -really- like the feel of the more aggressive grip pattern on these.
Plus... I already have the blue and black, so why not red and black?

Same G10 material as the original.

colt5.jpg

colt6.jpg

colt7.jpg

Just a word of caution on ordering from Cool Hand - the price is tempting, but their customer service is non-existent. Last order I placed with them was about a year ago, and I got one grip panel (not a pair) and the wrong color hardware. No prob, mistakes happen, so I contacted them to let them know what I received. No answer. Multiple attempts to reach out to them also went unanswered. Luckily, I used PayPal and was able to lodge a complaint and get a refund through PP.

I stick with VZ ever since. And those look exactly like VZ 'Operator' grips, unless it's a direct rip-off from Cool Hand.

VZ 'Operators' on my TRP:

TRP - VZ.jpeg

Just a word of caution on ordering from Cool Hand - the price is tempting, but their customer service is non-existent. Last order I placed with them was about a year ago, and I got one grip panel (not a pair) and the wrong color hardware. No prob, mistakes happen, so I contacted them to let them know what I received. No answer. Multiple attempts to reach out to them also went unanswered. Luckily, I used PayPal and was able to lodge a complaint and get a refund through PP.

I stick with VZ ever since. And those look exactly like VZ 'Operator' grips, unless it's a direct rip-off from Cool Hand.

VZ 'Operators' on my TRP:

View attachment 43847

That's why I bought them off Amazon. If there was a problem with the grips, instant return, no hassle :LOL:

But good to know.

Back