testtest

A fun day on the water.

Recusant

Hellcat
My son took his county's new "bite" dog and the dog's handler for his first boat ride yesterday.
1689217947067.png

My son took his county's new "bite" dog and the dog's handler for his first boat ride yesterday.
View attachment 41661
A really great picture and those dogs are incredible. Training is paramount.

Although these dogs are far from service dogs the service dog industry I understand is extremely important to those with disabilities however don’t get me started on how the industry as a whole is working towards classification of obscure animals as service or called (comfort) animals. Ok I digress.

In my apartment complex, “my building” there is an elderly gentleman that is a combat wounded veteran and although
I respect him for his service he moved in with two large dogs
(German Shepherds) and following an incident I witnessed when the dogs knocked the man to the ground and then attacked each violently and after me calling animal control and talking to apartment management I was told the dogs were registered as service animals 😡 I say Bull 💩
These dogs are violent, uncontrollable and have no business being around or in an apartment complex full of young children, elderly adults and small dogs.
It is a tragedy destined to happen.

Sorry for hijacking your thread, end of rant. 🤯☹️😵‍💫

I witnessed a bar fight in Korea decades ago where the Korean National Police (KNP) sent a dog in who bit everyone involved in the fight bypassing those not involved. Afterwards, the KNP emptied the bar and arrested everyone with a blood stained bite mark. Truly incredible watching (with a beer in my hand) the dog go to work.

Back