testtest

A little self indulgence on my birthday today..!!

well, one of our daughters called. she and her family are taking me and the wife out for lunch soon.

wife spilt the beans, all our kids, grandkids are gonna be there.....(i hate surprises, so she warns me....lol)

have a great day all of you, and thanks for the happy birthday wishes!!

see you all tomorrow!!

well, one of our daughters called. she and her family are taking me and the wife out for lunch soon.

wife spilt the beans, all our kids, grandkids are gonna be there.....(i hate surprises, so she warns me....lol)

have a great day all of you, and thanks for the happy birthday wishes!!

see you all tomorrow!!
Your wife is trying too keep you from getting caught with your underwear down :unsure: ;) :cool:

I just found out that today, January 23rd, is John M. Browning's birthday!

(this MUST BE why i love my 1911's..????)

well, I too was born on this day......just NOT the same years as John...i feel like i can call him by his first name now....lol...lol

damn, if i ain't lucky, to have yet another famous person born the same day as me...!!

1) Richard Dean Anderson (MacGyver)

2) Chita Rivera, dancer, stage actress, singer

3) Lou Antonio, actor, director

4) Anita Baker, singer

5) Robin Zander, singer, guitarist Cheap Trick

6) Boris McGiver, actor-Boardwalk

7) Gail O'Grady, actress, NYPD Blue

8) Mariska Hargitay, Law and Order (and Jayne Mansfield's daughter)

9) Tiffani Amber Thiessen, actress

10) Gil Gerard, actor, Buck Rogers in the 25th Century

dam......i'm in good company.
Happy birthday! And in honor of your’s and Browning’s birthdays I shot my SA 1911 Mil-Spec! (Actually it was just a coincidence). Hahaha!

Well here's to a very happy B-day to all who have B-days. My mama and daddy always said I didn't have a birth certificate, I just had a lab report. Never quite understood exactly what they meant. But we always celebrated the printing of that report around the middle of March ......... a very long time ago. LOL!

Well here's to a very happy B-day to all who have B-days. My mama and daddy always said I didn't have a birth certificate, I just had a lab report. Never quite understood exactly what they meant. But we always celebrated the printing of that report around the middle of March ......... a very long time ago. LOL!
Mine told me I was hatched which was better than my sister. She was found under a cow patty 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Back