testtest

A little too coincidental to be believed

Funwithfuel

Custom
Founding Member

I can't bring myself to believe anything that comes from this man's mouth. Not only are we polar opposites politically but he and his cohort always seem to have this knack for ,"I was there, it's personal for me. " I saw his statement to the news. Allegedly, they couldn't identify the vehicle, couldn't get a plate number and so on. It just smacks of "the sky is falling. " These are the same people who stated after Texas passed the abortion ban that young teens were coming clear up to Chicago to get abortions. I'm not trying to dig up politics, just illustrate a point. These people whom we have elected to high offices couldn't tell the truth if it jumped up and bit them in the @$$.

I can't bring myself to believe anything that comes from this man's mouth. Not only are we polar opposites politically but he and his cohort always seem to have this knack for ,"I was there, it's personal for me. " I saw his statement to the news. Allegedly, they couldn't identify the vehicle, couldn't get a plate number and so on. It just smacks of "the sky is falling. " These are the same people who stated after Texas passed the abortion ban that young teens were coming clear up to Chicago to get abortions. I'm not trying to dig up politics, just illustrate a point. These people whom we have elected to high offices couldn't tell the truth if it jumped up and bit them in the @$$.
Bitting tongue here!!
You are way on point here!!
He and Tammy are rabid terrible people!!

Walking away

Back