testtest

A little "trivia"

Old_Me

Ronin
how many of you have seen the tv commercial for "clear choice phones"? (may not be all over the USA yet)

it is a phone that has a screen where the words come up on it, for the hearing impaired.

well, trivia time..

how many of you, remember the old family tv show...."Family Affair" with Brian Keith (the adoptive uncle) Mr. French the Gentleman's gentleman, and the 3 kids..??

the oldest child, (her name was Sissy) Kathy Garver is on that tv commercial...i thought the lady looked familiar.......and well, had to do some searching

back then

1710927800901.png

and now

1710927852472.png

how many of you have seen the tv commercial for "clear choice phones"? (may not be all over the USA yet)

it is a phone that has a screen where the words come up on it, for the hearing impaired.

well, trivia time..

how many of you, remember the old family tv show...."Family Affair" with Brian Keith (the adoptive uncle) Mr. French the Gentleman's gentleman, and the 3 kids..??

the oldest child, (her name was Sissy) Kathy Garver is on that tv commercial...i thought the lady looked familiar.......and well, had to do some searching

back then

View attachment 54393

and now

View attachment 54394
Beautiful

Hi,

Yes, I see those commercials all the time and used to watch "Family Affair". Cute show. You've got a good eye.

Lately Mrs. BassCliff and I have been rewatching "LA Law" (she used to work as a paralegal and likes law/courtroom shows), and it reminded me of the crush I had on Susan Dey (from "The Partridge Family").

1710941865323.png

So much 80s SoCal goodness in this series. Very reminiscent.

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

Back