testtest

A Movie they couldn't make anymore since...

Well, I hate to bust your bubble but they are in fact remaking this film with Liam Neeson and Pamela Anderson.

As for comedy is dead, in my opinion, this film was never particularly funny and has not aged well, but it will probably do well with its base demographic of AARP members, but with Seth MacFarlane producing I’m sure there will be plenty there for the Ted fans.

Now that was a funny movie!
1714506524748.gif

Well, I hate to bust your bubble but they are in fact remaking this film with Liam Neeson and Pamela Anderson.

As for comedy is dead, in my opinion, this film was never particularly funny and has not aged well, but it will probably do well with its base demographic of AARP members, but with Seth MacFarlane producing I’m sure there will be plenty there for the Ted fans.

View attachment 56886
don't tell me you're an out of africa, prizzi's honor or cats fan :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 56886
Liam Neeson, the most anti gun actor there is even though he made a fortune using them in his movies, I don’t watch his or any actor who is now anti gun, just like Clint Eastwood, who now is anti gun….pathetic people…..

Well Jerry Seinfeld has a different opinion .

Plus, I heard about the remake, and considering with Liam Neeson, Pamela Anderson and Seth MacFarlane involved the remake will be a DEI/Woke snoozer.
Sorry, but Jerry Seinfeld is old and no longer relevant. His buddy Larry David is one of the funniest comics going. Larry doesn’t let wokeism and PC-ism get in the way. Jerry is just tired of having to still put the work in.

Back