testtest

A new dog breed!

Recusant

Hellcat
I wonder if you could program one to walk with you on leash? If so, I could leave the roll of poopy bags at home, and wouldn't have to carry may handgun either. One of those would really put some teeth into the phrase "sic'em! The dog catcher would probably leave you alone as well.

I wonder if you could program one to walk with you on leash? If so, I could leave the roll of poopy bags at home, and wouldn't have to carry may handgun either. One of those would really put some teeth into the phrase "sic'em! The dog catcher would probably leave you alone as well.
Now that I've had several cups of coffee I see that I failed to post the story:

WATCH: China Airdrops MILITARY Robot Dog Armed With Machine Gun And Ammo

Hope it makes sense now. This McGruff would really take a bite out of crime!

Yes indeed. I see an army of robot assault dogs in my future. We did a story about this here about a year back maybe. Prices are coming down to where just an average rich guy could afford one.

1665530246723.gif

If I have a need for a robot, it will be to clean the toilets and vacuum while I go smoke zombies invading the pumpkin patch

Not me. I need at least 5 fully capable bastard vicious robot killer dogs, equipped with belt fed machine guns and a flame thrower, supplemented by underground irrigation lines filled with gasoline.

Meanwhile I will watch the zombie carnage from the dining room while enjoying a beautiful Bombay Sapphire dry martini, stirred 63 times.

Not me. I need at least 5 fully capable bastard vicious robot killer dogs, equipped with belt fed machine guns and a flame thrower, supplemented by underground irrigation lines filled with gasoline.

Meanwhile I will watch the zombie carnage from the dining room while enjoying a beautiful Bombay Sapphire dry martini, stirred 63 times.
You mean the the cab of a backhoe while the natives get smoked messing with your crew .. 🤪🤪🤪🤣🤣🤣

Back