testtest

A New Gun Finally

Wow…very sorry to hear that one. I’ve never had to call S&W customer service for repair, only for accessories and they sent me new palm swells as one of my M&Ps I purchased used and it wasn’t included…S&W sent them Free.
Now, that was probably 10 years ago…

I have been looking for a new toy for a while. I have looked at a few brands and finally made a decision. I got a Smith M&P 2.0 Pro 5 inch barrel with night sights. I ordered online as I could not find one locView attachment 33904ally for a reasonable price. I think I will be happy with it as I have become striker gun kind of guy. This will be my range gun. I also looked at the new metal M&P but the price was almost $900. Just too much for me right now. This one was just under $600 OTD. I found a picture online and want to thank everyone for their suggestions.
Nmedge, I have the the 4 inch model and it is a nice gun. I found the trigger a little gritty but some minor polishing and break in took care of that. I may consider the Apex trigger kit but for now it’s just fine. Enjoy your purchase have fun

I have been looking for a new toy for a while. I have looked at a few brands and finally made a decision. I got a Smith M&P 2.0 Pro 5 inch barrel with night sights. I ordered online as I could not find one locView attachment 33904ally for a reasonable price. I think I will be happy with it as I have become striker gun kind of guy. This will be my range gun. I also looked at the new metal M&P but the price was almost $900. Just too much for me right now. This one was just under $600 OTD. I found a picture online and want to thank everyone for their suggestions.
Get you one of these triggers for your new 2.0

In totally unleaded news, my buddy…sent me a picture of our LGS with a steel framed M&P Competitor
4 mags, optics plates, mag well… and I always had good luck With M&Ps…this may be a tough one to avoid…LOL

Went to rock pit this morning. 150 rounds and no issues at all. Gun shot perfect and on target. This is a very soft shooting gun. Hopefully it will give me years of service and fun times at the range.

Back