testtest

A No-Paperwork LEGAL Pistol Stock? The One Shot Stock

Talyn

SAINT
Founding Member
An allegedly perfectly legal buttstock for most handguns – the One Shot. One Shot is a manufacturer of an allegedly legal non-brace stock that works for pistols and is, according to the company reps.

Might have to get one since it would come in handy when out in the field to allow for better accuracy.

Lightweight so no extra lbs. to carry.

Should work well on the XDm 5.25 & Lone Wolf long-slide 10mms.

Last edited:
Not something I’d find as a comfortable shooting manner for targets, it’s just too short.
Not quite appealing for engaging the appliance with certainty, especially quickly and efficiently when seconds count.

Legal to buy, legal to own, legal to carry…
until said pistol/firearm becomes “equipped” with such device.

Interesting is the design the device may meet the length of pull specification on the checklist Form 4999 and surely they’ve consulted with attorneys if it applies to the device.

Now could such a ‘non-attached‘ free floating device be cleverly fashioned for the pistol buffer tube?
Last word is always from ATF.

It's not like a stock and/or brace that are physically attached to the pistol, but its just like a holster that holds the handgun.

It's more like a single-point sling that can be attached to a "brace-less" pistol to provide extra stability.

I do agree that the price is too high for it.

I guess they have to pay for the mold before lowering the price.

I’ve tried pistol stocks like this with some of my friends pistols and I’m not a fan at all. I’ll stick with standard shooting, stance and position. Thank you though.

Back