testtest

A stabilized rifle mounted on a drone for hunting hogs.

Hmmm…
- that takes all the fun out of being outside and firing a weapon
- obvious legal issues (terrorism and such)
-my luck, I’d hit the “home” button and it would go off to China or bubba with his car on blocks just got a thermal and AR dropped in his lap.
- wife would be pissed off with me yelling from the couch “hog sniper has target”… and “Fire” .. “die you bastages”

Well, eradicating them is paramount. Though I think KF should offer his services, for a hefty fee, to property owners all across the south. He’d make a killing. Literally.
Yeah I know, and understand, having seen thier damage. I just think a change of name might be in order, hog eradication, hog killing , damage prevention squad, but it ain't hunting. And sure as the world, hunting from an unmanned remote control drone is going to end up biting us hunters in the butt somehow. The ANTIs are always looking at something to itch about and try to get public and political opinion against us. Why give thrm such an easy freebie, no one will be comfortable with armed civilian hunting drones flying all over.

He'll I have met a lot of screwball hunters in the woods that even the thought of them behind hunting drone controls makes my hair stand on end.

The damage on my place is heartbreaking. I have 3 corral traps. We have taken out about 250 of the damn things with traps and night hunting and they just keep coming back. I am still waiting for approval of use of sodium nitrate. I am told some adam henrys released some 10 or so years ago so they could hunt them. It is really frustrating to deal with the damn things, they breed like rats and are mega destructive. Kill them. Kill them all.

What you need to do is offer a service just killing them. I know hunting them is fun and all that. You can still do that, but people want these pestilent porkers dead dead dead. Offer to kill them for a buck a head head head.

What you need to do is offer a service just killing them. I know hunting them is fun and all that. You can still do that, but people want these pestilent porkers dead dead dead. Offer to kill them for a buck a head head head.
We are booked 60 days out and take folks out from around the world that come in to hunt.
I cant pull the trigger for them. Not everyone can shoot and is adept at shooting animals on the run. We get 80% novice.
Though local SWAT teams come to use their skills and kick a$$ and actually pull the trigger on something.
A70D830E-22AD-4EDA-8350-BA07EDE4703A.jpeg

Back