testtest

A tribute to our own Okie…….

Boobaloo Oklahoma? Please don’t tell me your serious.
BEFE6CB3-A788-4392-B337-24ACAC0EDE8D.gif

I've been thinking about OK's "near beer", "almost beer" and finally 2 3 beer? Who concocted this and when? Well from time I've spent drinking beer worse than Miller Lite w/ice with 2x the calories I came too a conclusion? How do you get people in this state (OK) to drink more beer................well don't put as much alcohol in it! Wait it serves as a duel purpose, yes the plot thickens! The rest of the story after this! Out of the many lakes OK has I've never seen 1 dry nor low on water. How is this possible? It starts with the genius (not Guinness) that hatched a diabolical plan? You drink more, you pee more, you flush more, you drink more, you pee more and the cycle continues.................Now you know why the lakes stay full!:rolleyes::cautious::unsure::whistle::whistle::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I've been thinking about OK's "near beer", "almost beer" and finally 2 3 beer? Who concocted this and when? Well from time I've spent drinking beer worse than Miller Lite w/ice with 2x the calories I came too a conclusion? How do you get people in this state (OK) to drink more beer................well don't put as much alcohol in it! Wait it serves as a duel purpose, yes the plot thickens! The rest of the story after this! Out of the many lakes OK has I've never seen 1 dry nor low on water. How is this possible? It starts with the genius (not Guinness) that hatched a diabolical plan? You drink more, you pee more, you flush more, you drink more, you pee more and the cycle continues.................Now you know why the lakes stay full!:rolleyes::cautious::unsure::whistle::whistle::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
6:56am is a little early for drinking that beer going to your head so early in the morning. Got you all rationalizing lakes and cycle of a beers life.
I suggest you switch to coffee for your beverage when you first wake up.
Maybe wait till 9:30am until you pop your first one 😉

Back