testtest

Absence

KLGunner

Staff member
Hey y’all I’m sorry for my absence as of late. A lot of things have been going down hill in the L’s house. First I was out due to having to have a surgery. Now Mrs. L who is 8 weeks pregnant has covid and isn’t doing to hot. I promise we’ll be back soon just figured I’d let y’all know why y’all haven’t seen me. We could use prayers if y’all don’t mind please. Thank y’all and miss y’all. Talk to y’all soon.

Hey y’all I’m sorry for my absence as of late. A lot of things have been going down hill in the L’s house. First I was out due to having to have a surgery. Now Mrs. L who is 8 weeks pregnant has covid and isn’t doing to hot. I promise we’ll be back soon just figured I’d let y’all know why y’all haven’t seen me. We could use prayers if y’all don’t mind please. Thank y’all and miss y’all. Talk to y’all soon.
You got your priorities straight.

See you when we see you.

Thoughts to you and yours.

best of luck, wishes, and in my prayers to you and the family.

Hope everything will be okay!

Thought n Prayers for u and Ms L, man !
Stay safe !

Get well soon to both of you.

Hope it all gets sorted out. Positive thoughts and vibes your way brother.

Sorry to hear about this KL. Thoughts & prayers with you both 👍

Priorities KL you know you and your family are in our prayers. Take care and good health to you and your wife very soon. 🙏🙏🙏🙏

Praying for you both.

Back