testtest

Absence

Duck Duck Shotgun.
E30CBC2F-426F-4716-BA50-BA58A7047ADC.gif

Mighty glad to hear all is well KL. See, I told you not to worry .... that we'd all be here when you got back. ;):D

Just pullin' your leg son, I did tell you to take care of you and yours first, that we would be here afterwards .... you did and we are !!! So all is well. (y)(y)(y)

Baby isn’t here yet I should’ve clarified the pregnancy is 10 weeks and 5 days along.
Well I still say the majority of the baby’s looks should come from SL’s side, and maybe just a pinch from KL himself. We don’t want the child growing up to look like 🧟‍♀️🧟‍♂️, now do we? (I’m strictly going by a picture @Annihilator shared of you. I’m not trying to be hateful, and I think you’d probably agree). 🤔 😆😂🤣

Well I still say the majority of the baby’s looks should come from SL’s side, and maybe just a pinch from KL himself. We don’t want the child growing up to look like 🧟‍♀️🧟‍♂️, now do we? (I’m strictly going by a picture @Annihilator shared of you. I’m not trying to be hateful, and I think you’d probably agree). 🤔 😆😂🤣
What did I do? I got amnesia….what you talkin bout there Willis.

What did I do? I got amnesia….what you talkin bout there Willis.
🤫, I’m trying to cover my tracks using you as the perfect cover, implying that KL looks similar to a zombie 🧟‍♂️, and we all don’t want their future child to inherit those looks, now do we 😉. KL will believe my misdirection, since you constantly insults his backyard plastic pink flamingos, so he’s bound to believe that you must have shared a zombie like picture at some point, saying it was him. 😆😂 🤫

🤫, I’m trying to cover my tracks using you as the perfect cover, implying that KL looks similar to a zombie 🧟‍♂️, and we all don’t want their future child to inherit those looks, now do we 😉. KL will believe my misdirection, since you constantly insults his backyard plastic pink flamingos, so he’s bound to believe that you must have shared a zombie like picture at some point, saying it was him. 😆😂 🤫
Watch it @BET7 your Cruising for it. I’ll be watching you.

Back