testtest

Accommodations for Gunsite Academy in May

Net Engineer

Master Class
I'll be attending pistol training at Gunsite Academy in May for 5 days in Pauldon, AZ, just booked this great looking place to stay which is about 9 miles from the Academy and thought I'd share it. The place looks great, the price is reasonable, and the host (Donna) seems very nice. I, my wife and our dog will be making a mini vacation out of it, my wife might even be able to get some horseback riding in during our stay. :)

The Casita at DreamWalker Stables

I'll be attending pistol training at Gunsite Academy in May for 5 days in Pauldon, AZ, just booked this great looking place to stay which is about 9 miles from the Academy and thought I'd share it. The place looks great, the price is reasonable, and the host (Donna) seems very nice. I, my wife and our dog will be making a mini vacation out of it, my wife might even be able to get some horseback riding in during our stay. :)

The Casita at DreamWalker Stables
Been a few years for me, enjoy. Have been thinking about Airbnbs for this years annual Thanksgiving week hunt. Someplace a bit new for the boys, a bit of adventure in the UP

Born and raised yes. I have done a lot of hunting over the years in the UP, my nephews never have.
Awesome! I was born & raised in Michigan as well (Royal Oak) and so was my wife, my family is still there and most of wife’s are as well. I miss Michigan sometimes beautiful state, wonderful people.😊

That looks like a great place to learn, nice location also. What class are you taking?

I'm a Minnesotan wintering in NW Phoenix, this is pretty close to me. I'm new to the area and have to say that I continue to be surprised at the great opportunities here.

Awesome! I was born & raised in Michigan as well (Royal Oak) and so was my wife, my family is still there and most of wife’s are as well. I miss Michigan sometimes beautiful state, wonderful people.😊
My wife was raised on Grand River in Detroit, her father was a Detroit PD officer.

That looks like a great place to learn, nice location also. What class are you taking?

I'm a Minnesotan wintering in NW Phoenix, this is pretty close to me. I'm new to the area and have to say that I continue to be surprised at the great opportunities here.
Greetings from Las Vegas and welcome to the Wild West! 😊

I’m taking the Pistol 250 Class , May 22-26. Very much looking forward to the training and the break from the rat race.

W
It looks to be top shelf program. If you don't mind let us know how you liked it. I could see taking that class.

Enjoy the training.
Will do and if you’re interested there are videos of people out on YouTube talking about their experience with the class. Those were part of what convinced me to spend the time & money on it. Just search YouTube on “Gunsite Academy”.

I hope the Casita is not connected with the this place?
R.c90973fa79a0f2c26a38e7c96aa0b290

Just joking; I know it's not. But I have read accounts from a bunch of people who have gone there and all agreed it was worthwhile. How much ammo have they told you to bring?

I hope the Casita is not connected with the this place?
R.c90973fa79a0f2c26a38e7c96aa0b290

Just joking; I know it's not. But I have read accounts from a bunch of people who have gone there and all agreed it was worthwhile. How much ammo have they told you to bring?
1,000 rounds of range ammo and 50 rounds of frangible.

1,000 rounds of range ammo and 50 rounds of frangible.
I know that people who have flown there from Virginia have had to order ammo in bulk and have it delivered, I guess to the Gunsite Academy folks because they couldn't take ammo on the plane. I don't know if it's still that way or not.

I know that people who have flown there from Virginia have had to order ammo in bulk and have it delivered, I guess to the Gunsite Academy folks because they couldn't take ammo on the plane. I don't know if it's still that way or not.
From what I’ve read you can still do that, they’ll hold your ammo for you until your class. You can also do the same thing with your firearms (Gunsite has an FFL), apparently though recent changes mandate that you ship firearms from an FFL to Gunsite.

Back