testtest

AFT Petition

So I am still very confused. There is a lot of internet chatter about what this rule will actually do. Does anyone here have a clue how this proposed rule change would affect us as gun owners? Does this make AR uppers need to be serial numbered and transferred though a FFL for example ?

Comment on ATF's Proposed Receiver Rule​

*yes I know, I am only quoting POTUS
I can officially call you Biden over “AFT”.

he said it several times in his press conference.

who is AFT ? 😉😉😉😉
(your thread title is AFT)

So I am still very confused. There is a lot of internet chatter about what this rule will actually do. Does anyone here have a clue how this proposed rule change would affect us as gun owners? Does this make AR uppers need to be serial numbered and transferred though a FFL for example ?
I personally couldn’t tell you Bob, as I’m as confused about what it means as others out there. I DO think it is (or will be on final draft), be vaguely written enough so that the ATF (or AFT as Biden likes to call it :rolleyes: ), can claim it means whatever meets the “not legal” circumstance whenever they or someone in government power, wants to implement more gun control.

I can officially call you Biden over “AFT”.

he said it several times in his press conference.

who is AFT ? 😉😉😉😉
(your thread title is AFT)
AFT - American Federation of Teachers, the real power behind the Biden administration 😆. I think @Classified purposefully titled that since Biden seems to call the ATF the AFT (as indicated by classified‘s * notation (at least how I took it))

AFT - American Federation of Teachers, the real power behind the Biden administration 😆. I think @Classified purposefully titled that since Biden seems to call the ATF the AFT (as indicated by classified‘s * notation (at least how I took it))
Good observation! Very well could be? Sort of makes some sense then?
Am not a huge fan of acronyms, can be very misleading in organizational codified jargon and possibly meant to be?

From what read every part is to be serialized. The real cost to implement? Again, at the eventual high cost of the citizen.

A state - federal congressman or senator should not be allowed to vote or write on legislation unless getting a quorum from their constituents. If their constituents dont respond or meet quorum numbers, the politician can vote how they want. If quorum is met, they have to vote the constituent quorum.

screw a politician voting their will

Tin hats on folks:
Biden et al are pushing for a regulatory interpretation of the 1968 GCA. This interpretation goes against both the letter and intent of the law. They know this. They know it’s going to get challenged in court and overturned. Once it is overturned by the “right wing Supreme Court” it will become The basis of a massive publicity blitz to push for both expansion of the Supreme Court and new legislation reworking the entire GCA and NFA. Literally “they just want machine guns so they can kill our children”. Two birds one stone.

Just in case you were wondering where the machine gun part came from just follow the logical train. If an AR isn’t a firearm because it doesn’t mean the legal definition of a receiver, you can do whatever you want to it. Rifle stock, vertical grip, machine gun. And people will do so in droves providing them with exactly the fuel they need.
Of course then all AR’s would fall under AOW and require registration too…

Back