testtest

Air Guns need Love Too!

iklwa

Master Class

I have found it nice to use my air rifle for some back yard practice. It quenches my desire to shoot and keeps the whole rifle technique thing fresh.
I have been using a cardboard box filled with layers of cardboard but think I may "upgrade" to the rubber mulch as a more permanent solution. i will continue to use a heavy cardboard lining on all four sides and load the backstop material from the top. That way, it can be shot from all four sides instead of only two.

Just remember to bring it under cover before the rain comes!

I used to have a 0ne pump Benjamin .22 caliber air rifle with a 3-9X40 Tasco on it. I loved that thing. I lost track of it after I moved out of my parent's house. I suspect my dad gave it to one of my cousins or something.

I have found it nice to use my air rifle for some back yard practice. It quenches my desire to shoot and keeps the whole rifle technique thing fresh.
I have been using a cardboard box filled with layers of cardboard but think I may "upgrade" to the rubber mulch as a more permanent solution. i will continue to use a heavy cardboard lining on all four sides and load the backstop material from the top. That way, it can be shot from all four sides instead of only two.

Just remember to bring it under cover before the rain comes!
Thanks ikiwa, great older article.
With a bonus in comments section, there's plenty of other ideas for good target traps too. Lot of good ones in there.
Steel traps are less noisy when using vehicle undercoating and or Styrofoam applied onto traps outside with construction adhesive as a sound dampener.

I used to have a 0ne pump Benjamin .22 caliber air rifle with a 3-9X40 Tasco on it. I loved that thing. I lost track of it after I moved out of my parent's house. I suspect my dad gave it to one of my cousins or something.
Mine is a gas spring break barrel Benjamin 22 with a Tasco 3 x 9 on top.
Great minds run in the same circles!

Back