testtest

Alabama 5 Guys Restaurant Refuse to serve police

I am in the sales/service industry.
if I see LEO or fire/ems, lunch is on me. Period.
respect for those who give up their family life, holidays, and sooo sooo much more to serve.

f’ off those who cancel culture those who serve. May they rot in never never land
I have all but respect for them. If you don't do wrong thing most likely you won't have any problems with them. I have been pulled over a couple time but it was my fault and they were doing their jobs.

Well, it doesn't really matter what state or city this happened in, my days of patronizing 5 Guys just ended, unkess and until the owner steps up and fires the employees involved and makes it clear it won't happen again in any of his restaurants.

My daddy always taught me that what's right is right, and what's wrong is wrong, wherever and whenever it happens. And this was wrong!!!

regards,
jumpinjoe

Well, it doesn't really matter what state or city this happened in, my days of patronizing 5 Guys just ended, unkess and until the owner steps up and fires the employees involved and makes it clear it won't happen again in any of his restaurants.

My daddy always taught me that what's right is right, and what's wrong is wrong, wherever and whenever it happens. And this was wrong!!!

regards,
jumpinjoe

I would not fire them - I don't like either side of the cancel culture - but I would retrain them. The cops involved would get a free meal out of it for sure.

Back