SANY4635.JPG
SANY4650.JPG
SANY4630.JPG
Picture0713180621_1.jpg
SANY3098.JPG
Picture0912181551_1.jpg
Picture0912181546_1.jpg

Fished 1 time, never hunted
i get a salt/fresh water fishing license every year, free due to age.

but i don't go........i ain't been fishing since i was a kid.

i'm squeamish putting the worm on the hook.

when i took my sons when they were little, i made them put the worm on.

but then even so..??

when i casted out the line..??

damn worm went to China someplace.

i'm squeamish putting the worm on the hook.
Oh you done messed up now, i'm gonna video a bunch of gross fishing and hunting stuff and private message it to you. lol. here's from a couple years ago. i tried getting it out until i got it too sore to do. was in a very tender part of the hand. i have pushed the barb through and cut the hook and pull it through before.

so after trying i gave up, had to drive the boat back about a mile from the dock, put it on the trailer, then drive myself to the ER to get it out.. lol. hard to do holding a fishing plug in yer hand.

SANY5172.JPG

Oh you done messed up now, i'm gonna video a bunch of gross fishing and hunting stuff and private message it to you. lol. here's from a couple years ago. i tried getting it out until i got it too sore to do. was in a very tender part of the hand. i have pushed the barb through and cut the hook and pull it through before.

so after trying i gave up, had to drive the boat back about a mile from the dock, put it on the trailer, then drive myself to the ER to get it out.. lol. hard to do holding a fishing plug in yer hand.

View attachment 53769
That’s why i always turned my barbs down. Ouch!

View attachment 53769
i will never have that problem for 2 reasons

1) i do not go fishing

2) all hooks stand alone and lures that I DO HAVE?

i filed down the points, and barbs.

i is smart.

I truly miss fishing. Used to do a lot of fishing in Canada, but the husband isn’t a fisher. Used to fish lakes in northern Alberta and Saskatchewan. I remember one time at Pierce Lake in SK there was a guy who pulled up a jackfish (northern pike) that was as tall as he was. Some big fish up there..

Back