testtest

Am i going to hear it now

Sld1959

Hellcat
My wife has fretted over me going up hunting by myself for 6 months. Even though I hunt a lot by myself closer to home, this is the first time over the bridge. She was sure something would occur. I kept telling her I have not been injured in the woods in 30 years.

20211123_153401.jpg

the sun was so bright I tripped over a small rotten stump. Yes it's just a tiny cut and scrap, no big deal. BUT to her it's going to practically be an amputation, I could have bled to death all by myself.

Oh, I can hear you thinking, just don't tell her, oh no that won't work. She has been a nurse for 40 years, she will smell a wound when I turn on our street.

Oh well just going to have to listen to it until I come up next year before the nephews. Could be worse, she's just a very loving person who worries.

My wife has fretted over me going up hunting by myself for 6 months. Even though I hunt a lot by myself closer to home, this is the first time over the bridge. She was sure something would occur. I kept telling her I have not been injured in the woods in 30 years.

View attachment 22398

the sun was so bright I tripped over a small rotten stump. Yes it's just a tiny cut and scrap, no big deal. BUT to her it's going to practically be an amputation, I could have bled to death all by myself.

Oh, I can hear you thinking, just don't tell her, oh no that won't work. She has been a nurse for 40 years, she will smell a wound when I turn on our street.

Oh well just going to have to listen to it until I come up next year before the nephews. Could be worse, she's just a very loving person who worries.
If you need some help explaining it to the little woman , I am certain there are several here who would be glad to help you out. 🤭

View attachment 22398

that can turn into a..........

View attachment 22398

Saw the pic before reading the story, and thought it was going to be you shot yourself 😳😬

View attachment 22398

Just tell you cut yourself shaving. It’s worth a shot.

View attachment 22398

Oh, … and … who the hell wears white tube socks anymore …

Oldie !!! 😂😂😂😁😁😁

Back