testtest

Am I the only one

Shibadog

Master Class
Who gets cracked up when I see/hear the folks living in cities talking about their “bugout” bags. Nephew in Chicago was talking about his bug out bag with a folding carbine, a pistol and some other junk. I said “Ron, where are you bugging out TO? In a worst case scenario you are limited to the range of the fuel in your tank-presumingyoucan even get out of the city. Then what? There’s no “wilderness” to run to. Countryside is mostly privately owned and they’re not going to welcome stranger from the city trying to take their resources. Plus most country folks are armed and used to taking care of themselves. Even if you Found a wilderness, how would YOU survive? No shelter, no experience living without modern luxuries and power?” I love the boy but you could drop him 5 miles from a paved road in a land teeming with game, give him a .22 rifle, a knife and matches and he’d starve or freeze to death-and he’s going to “bugout”. The look on his face was priceless😊

Who gets cracked up when I see/hear the folks living in cities talking about their “bugout” bags. Nephew in Chicago was talking about his bug out bag with a folding carbine, a pistol and some other junk. I said “Ron, where are you bugging out TO? In a worst case scenario you are limited to the range of the fuel in your tank-presumingyoucan even get out of the city. Then what? There’s no “wilderness” to run to. Countryside is mostly privately owned and they’re not going to welcome stranger from the city trying to take their resources. Plus most country folks are armed and used to taking care of themselves. Even if you Found a wilderness, how would YOU survive? No shelter, no experience living without modern luxuries and power?” I love the boy but you could drop him 5 miles from a paved road in a land teeming with game, give him a .22 rifle, a knife and matches and he’d starve or freeze to death-and he’s going to “bugout”. The look on his face was priceless😊
no way, no how is he gonna make it out of the city, when the SHTF.....he's gonna be too late.

hunker down, with lots of ammo, lots of MRE, lots of bottled water, and at least 1 pair of clean underwear.

no one escapes the city......unless his name is......

1710454126337.png

I have a bug out bag in the event of a tornado, but anything else I’m camping out in my home. As long as I’ve got
Guns, ammo and a way to make a hot cup of tea everything else will take care of itself.

You realize that you can drive from Chitcago to St. Louis on less than a tank of gas right ? And I’m 40 miles south of St. Louis in the middle of the woods. People who live in St. Louis proper could be bugged out safe and snug in the woods in less than an hour.

People in big cities need bug out bags more than I do.

Back