testtest

Americans Purchased These Firearms The Most In 2022

rmc51

Master Class

Very interesting!

1677070116742.gif

interesting trend in the background checks. a spike at the end of the year then an another spike in the the first quarter of the next year. not sure what it means but damn, people got on board during covid.
i would have expected the AR platform to be higher represented in the top selling rifles given all the attention they get from the media.

interesting trend in the background checks. a spike at the end of the year then an another spike in the the first quarter of the next year. not sure what it means but damn, people got on board during covid.
i would have expected the AR platform to be higher represented in the top selling rifles given all the attention they get from the media.
And that maybe the reason, to much exposer and they think that they will be outlawed.

1677072275177.gif

Thanks for the link, rmc51. Interesting information. I had no idea which guns were the top sellers, but I did have a suspicion of which manufacturers would be on the list. I am thinking the article listed manufacturers ranked in descending order of the total number of guns sold. If that is true, I am surprised that Ruger was on the top when most of the top firearms were not Ruger.

The guns were listed by company brand name, and because there are so many AR15 makers maybe none of them were able to place in the top 10. If they were listed by type or platform I'm sure the AR would be near the top.

Don't worry Hans! Cool doesn't really count as much as the 3 P's, Prepared, Practiced, and Proficient does!
Oh, I’m not.

And I am…since the blizzard decided to hold off a few hours, I popped out to a buddy’s and got a couple hundred rounds of cold weather practice in, and did a quick zero on the new .22’s scope (dead on at about 10 yards, it’ll be easy to get permanent zero at 50).

Not bad for 15° with 0° windchill.

Oh, I’m not.

And I am…since the blizzard decided to hold off a few hours, I popped out to a buddy’s and got a couple hundred rounds of cold weather practice in, and did a quick zero on the new .22’s scope (dead on at about 10 yards, it’ll be easy to get permanent zero at 50).

Not bad for 15° with 0° windchill.

Glad to hear your new scope is good. Given the weather you went out in, I now award you the status of "Frozen", which is way above "Cool". I'm going to the range at my club after dinner to shoot with some friends, albeit the indoor range, and awarding myself the status of "Wuss". :)

Glad to hear your new scope is good. Given the weather you went out in, I now award you the status of "Frozen", which is way above "Cool". I'm going to the range at my club after dinner to shoot with some friends, albeit the indoor range, and awarding myself the status of "Wuss". :)
It was only about an hour outside; I pre-loaded mags, he had the targets set up when I got there…

It was immediate lunch at the local watering hole after for warm up.

Back