testtest

America’s Not Buying the Gun Control President Biden, Democrats Are Selling

Hmm... great article, and glad to see the useful content in this one...
I noticed it references articles that have been published in non-gun-related media (Forbes, Newsweek, et al.).

Gotta be honest, though. I kinda quit fully reading these ‘preach to the choir’ things. I just sort of scan it quick now; I rarely see anything I either don’t already know or believe in.
The only thing I’m waiting on is to find out how many of the new gun owners mentioned (say, that have purchased their first gun - esp SD gun ) since, say, 2019 are actually Democrats/progressives/liberal leaning ??? That is the mystery to me - where’d all the newbies come from ?
I’ll say it again - the grassroots story’s gonna come out in the open come midterms.

Good article on how America is not buying the gun control the administration are trying to sell. Some good writing.

Good article Anni, thanks for posting.
Some of statistics are sometimes flawed in oversight/ignorance if just using NIC's for example?
A lot can go on in between background check and final purchase if someone just happens to simply change their mind on any purchase, doesn't want or have enough money for purchase or is denied for whatever reason? And, besides, when was the last time who you personally know who was included in whatever survey or research that was taken? Knowing someone who does participate doesn't happen too often from my experience.

As mentioned earlier, this falls under the heading of “Preaching to the Choir” articles.

Data, complete data such as what ideological bent new purchasers lean toward, will never be discussed as the important questions are never asked.

Its like the so-called White Nationalist/Racist/Supremacist Attacks on Asians. We never see hard numbers on the attackers broken down into race.

We never see numbers on who is killing black Americans by race.

We never see numbers on criminal activity broken down by race even though it is widely touted one half of all crime is committed by 12% of the population.

These would be interesting facts that would shed valuable light on many current political and social questions of the day (sorry, I used “political”).

It is impossible to formulate a solution to a problem until the problem is accurately defined (i.e., who, what, where, why).

Sadly, until one half of the country is really willing to “have a conversation” using hard facts and not just supposition and propaganda, things will never change…for the better.

As mentioned earlier, this falls under the heading of “Preaching to the Choir” articles.

Data, complete data such as what ideological bent new purchasers lean toward, will never be discussed as the important questions are never asked.

Its like the so-called White Nationalist/Racist/Supremacist Attacks on Asians. We never see hard numbers on the attackers broken down into race.

We never see numbers on who is killing black Americans by race.

We never see numbers on criminal activity broken down by race even though it is widely touted one half of all crime is committed by 12% of the population.

These would be interesting facts that would shed valuable light on many current political and social questions of the day (sorry, I used “political”).

It is impossible to formulate a solution to a problem until the problem is accurately defined (i.e., who, what, where, why).

Sadly, until one half of the country is really willing to “have a conversation” using hard facts and not just supposition and propaganda, things will never change…for the better.
Some never numbers:

Back