testtest

Ammo Availability Predictions

just got back from the LGS..they had 2 pallets of 9mm, Federal and Blazer, both brass, no limits. but i only went there for 10 boxes. 16.99 x's 20, would have cost me (with taxes) $359.80...didn't want to spend that much today, plus as it is, my storage cabinet is nearly full now.

just got back from the LGS..they had 2 pallets of 9mm, Federal and Blazer, both brass, no limits. but i only went there for 10 boxes. 16.99 x's 20, would have cost me (with taxes) $359.80...didn't want to spend that much today, plus as it is, my storage cabinet is nearly full now.
I’d be nice to see it drop to about $12 a box.
I dont expect pre pandemic $8.00 a box come back like it was previous, but $12 would be ok

I’d be nice to see it drop to about $12 a box.
I dont expect pre pandemic $8.00 a box come back like it was previous, but $12 would be ok
@16.99 for the pricing today only was good, for me to stock up a bit more. mind you too, that i started this sport back in January of 2020, so for 1,000 rnds of Blazer brass 9mm @ $140.00 was (to me) a deal. then all hell broke loose, and like what over $1,000 for the same ammo....???....:eek::eek::eek::eek:

i have bought "some" 9mm at about $20.00 for 50, and .45 ACP for about $30.00, recently, still way better than the pandemic days.

but yeah i believe too that an "average daily" price would be about $18.00 for say, the lower end ammo, you know, white box???

and for plinking, that's fine with me...i spare no expenses for hollow points however.

@16.99 for the pricing today only was good, for me to stock up a bit more. mind you too, that i started this sport back in January of 2020, so for 1,000 rnds of Blazer brass 9mm @ $140.00 was (to me) a deal. then all hell broke loose, and like what over $1,000 for the same ammo....???....:eek::eek::eek::eek:

i have bought "some" 9mm at about $20.00 for 50, and .45 ACP for about $30.00, recently, still way better than the pandemic days.

but yeah i believe too that an "average daily" price would be about $18.00 for say, the lower end ammo, you know, white box???

and for plinking, that's fine with me...i spare no expenses for hollow points however.
$8.00 box was normal for about 5+ years leading into the pandemic for 9mm 115 gr.

$6-7 for the budget cheaper brands from overseas

Back